Kanto Aircraft Instrument Co., Ltd. considers environmental conservation as one of the most important management policies for the promotion of global environmental conservation at every stage of our business as a way of contributing to the development of a sustainable society.
Code of Conduct
1. Compliance with relevant environmental laws and regulations and the prevention of environmental pollution
In all of our business activities, Kanto Aircraft Instrument will continue to comply with relevant environmental laws, regulations, and other requirements. Kanto Aircraft Instrument will give the utmost consideration to the environment to the extent that is technologically and economically feasible to prevent environmental pollution.
2. Promotion of the environmental conservation activities
In order to realize a sustainable society, Kanto Aircraft Instrument promotes the following environmental conservation activities inside and outside the company.
- Energy conservation and resource conservation
- Reduction of waste and hazardous chemicals
- Effective utilization of limited resources
3. Promotion of environmental management and continuous improvement
To ensure the achievement of the environmental policy, Kanto Aircraft Instrument establishes environmental objectives and targets for company-wide environmental management. Additionally, by periodically reviewing the environmental objectives and targets and revising as necessary, we strive for continuous improvement of the environmental management system.
4. Publicity and disclosure of the environmental policy
In order to ensure full understanding and use by all employees, Kanto Aircraft Instrument keeps all employees and personnel working at the company informed of the environmental policy. The environmental policy is disclosed outside the company.
Kanto Aircraft Instrument recognizes the importance of conserving the global environment for the development of a sustainable society and promotes environmental activities as we continuously work to improve our environmental management system.